Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dramarama (with the Cave Dogs) - Lawlor Events Center, Reno, NV - April 8, 1992

I don’t remember too much about this show, really. Dramarama was one of those one-hit wonder bands, though I imagine the fans maintaining the websites would beg to differ. My friends and I loved “Anything, Anything” and I have probably heard it thousands of times at dance clubs, parties, in friends’ cars or in my own house. I had the CD at one point but I don’t know what happened to it. It’s still a great song, unfortunately it’s not on iTunes, at least not the Dramarama version.

The show was at Lawlor Events Center, but it wasn’t big enough to rate the actual concert part, so it was in a small meeting room, which was a bit weird. I don’t remember the Cave Dogs at all and I only remember their name because Paul writes everything down somewhere.

No comments: