Monday, July 25, 2005

Back to the Journey


After a few computerless months, I am ready to go back to semi-regular concert blogging. About 7 weeks ago I moved over here to London and just last week, I saw my first show as a resident, Peter Murphy at Scala in Kings Cross. I definitely enjoyed it more than the first time I saw him, a little more than 13 years ago. I think Peter is one of the few from that era of my life I would still go out of my way to see.

Admittedly, I am a little more somber about my relocation than I was a few weeks ago, although I am determined not to let psycho extremists get me down...or keep me away from the underground. But I am looking forward to seeing more shows and continuing this blog.

Plus, now I'm back and happy to see that Blogger now has easy to use image support...and I now have a scanner to put in all my old (or new) concert tickets.

No comments: